NLG Tether Rings™ are an economical solution for creating a tether point on a tool that has a captive hole. Shaped tools, such as spanners, are also particularly suited to this type of attachment as the Tether Rings™ move freely along the length of the tool and allows the tool to rotate through 360 degrees.
Quick and simple to apply, the NLG Tether Ring™ only requires a pair of pliers to open and wind onto the tool in a similar manner as a key ring.
The NLG Tether Rings™ are specially coated to prevent corrosion and will provide a dependable tether point for the harshest working environments.
– Cost effective tether point for broad range of tools
– Straightforward installation process
– Anti-corrosion coating for use in harsh environments
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified
– 3 Sizes: 19mm diameter, 25mm diameter, 38mm diameter
– Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)