NLG’s Mini Coil Lanyard was specifically developed to help prevent some of the most commonly dropped electronic equipment from falling – mobile phones and two-way radios – but is suitable to use with any other tool or equipment below 1kg in weight, including small tools, instruments and cameras.
The Mini Coil Lanyard has been designed to use with a belt, harness or wristband and is suited for use in confined areas. This small non-conductive tool lanyard rotates through 360° and has a breakout mechanism built in to reduce snagging hazards.
It can be used with NLG’s Mini Adhesive D Ring, Radio Pouch or Phone Pouch.
– Ultra-compact design stays neatly out of the way and reduces snagging hazards
– Sleek non-conductive 360° connector
– Detachable micro loop is ideal for electronic equipment and small devices
– Advanced components keep design non-conductive
– Anti-puncture wipe clean sleeve makes cleaning easy
– Toughened inspection tag is built for harsh environments
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: Extends from 30cm to 95cm
– Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)