The NLG Linesman Bag is a specialist bag that is designed for industrial climbers who need to keep their tools close, easily accessible and securely tethered. It is the bag of choice for those working in the harshest environments with a unique closure system on all openings to secure bag contents and protect against external elements.
The multi-pocket design of the Linesman Bag (two large and two small pockets) combines an array of load-tested attachment points for tool lanyards (4 external tool holders and 8 rings for attachment) with the pocket’s innovative bag closures to prevent the risk of accidental spillage in transit. The pocket’s closures can be rolled back once in work position to allow easy access.
The Linesman Bag is manufactured using a combination of reinforced PVC and specially developed Mega Mesh™ to create a tough and rot-proof bag. The Quick Connect™ clips on the rear of the bag allow it to be attached to a belt, harness or handrail.
– Heavy duty drop prevention closure system ensures tools are contained
– Top rolls neatly out of the way with intelligent Velcro positioning
– Features lightweight hi vis NLG Mega Mesh™ lining for improved internal visibility
– 8 integrated anchor points (5kg each) for multiple tool lanyard attachment
– 4 external tool holders provide full tool tethering setup
– Constructed from heavy duty PVC which is both UV stabilised and mildew resistant
– Structurally engineered to withstand dynamic impact forces
– Easy wipe clean coating makes light work of maintenance
– Drain vents built in to each pocket to keep tool bag ventilated and dry
– Universal fit with Quick Connect™ buckles for easy attachment to belt, harness or rail
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– Load tested and third party certified (4:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 35cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 10cm (D)
– Capacity: 10.5L
– D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
– Max Load: 30KG (66lbs)