The NLG Coiled Lanyard is the benchmark for all tool lanyards – lightweight, with a aircraft cable core and 360°rotating double action carabiners. It is versatile, hardwearing and suitable for use in the most demanding industrial environments.
The Coiled Tool Lanyard is easily connected and disconnected making it quick to use with any type of tool weighing 3KG or under, such as hammers, spanners, ratchets, screwdrivers, pliers and power tools. The coil is specially optimised to lie flat to the body and avoid snagging.
– Ultra compact design stays neatly out of the way and reduces snagging hazards
– Lightweight, fully anodised aluminium carabiner with anti-tangle swivel mechanism
– High-performance secure locking gate prevents accidental opens
– Dual spin connector design eradicates coil tension during use
– Anti-puncture wipe clean sleeve makes cleaning easy
– Robust aircraft cable core builds in dependable protection
– Toughened inspection tag is built for harsh environments
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: Extends from 10cm to 170cm
– Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)