Work with us
This is our recruitment page.
You won’t find any videos of smiling employees enjoying free lunches on beanbags in brightly coloured offices. That doesn’t mean they’re not there. But we’d prefer to be judged by who we are and how we do things.
If that sounds a bit like you, too, and you’ve got plenty drive and talent, we’d be delighted to talk to you.
Opportunity - Business Development Executive
Office-based Business Development Executive
Are you interested in making the world safer?
NLG are looking for a courageous crusader who wants to make their own dent in the safety universe. Dropped tools and equipment have grown to be one of the top three hazards in the global workplace over the last few years. NLG is changing this dangerous trend by developing innovative tool tethering and dropped object prevention products and training. We will stop this killer dead – with your help perhaps?
The job will involve:
- Creating your own opportunities
- Working and developing opportunities globally
- Reaching out to safety professionals at some of the largest global companies who want to combat the issues of dropped objects
- Setting up and running video meetings with clients around the world
- Ongoing client management
- Being part of a hungry proactive team
- Being based at our office in sunny Dorset
- Having fun
- Drinking an occasional beer on Fridays 🙂
If you are that person, that wants a challenge, wants to change the world and wants to save lives, then apply now.
You really need:
- B2B sales experience
- To be located near Poole, Dorset
- To be driven and self-directed (not too much hand-holding)
- To be genuinely curious to learn about people, their goals, and safety challenges
Life at Never Let Go
NLG is a young and growing team. We offer our employees the opportunity to have a real and meaningful impact on the way we do business. We hire humble, collaborative, and dynamic people, and give them opportunities to grow and succeed.
A few things you can enjoy:
- A competitive salary (25-35K + bonus)
- Flexible hours
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Fabulous food (on the house)
- A wonderful office on the UK’s south coast, just moments from the sea, a wealth of great attractions and the World Heritage Site, Isle of Purbeck