Work with us
This is our recruitment page.
You won’t find any videos of smiling employees enjoying free lunches on beanbags in brightly coloured offices. That doesn’t mean they’re not there. But we’d prefer to be judged by who we are and how we do things.
If that sounds a bit like you, too, and you’ve got plenty drive and talent, we’d be delighted to talk to you.
Opportunity - Account Manager
Regional Account Manager
Help stop a killer on the loose…
Are you interested in changing London and making the city safer for everyone?
NLG are looking for a courageous London crusader who wants to make their own dent in the safety universe. Dropped tools and equipment have grown to be one of the top three hazards in the UK workplace over the last few years. NLG is changing this dangerous trend by developing innovative tool tethering and dropped object prevention products and training. We will stop this killer dead – with your help perhaps?
The job will involve:
- Working with existing distributors and their sales teams
- Reaching out to safety professionals who want to make their sites safer
- Understanding the issues that users have and helping them find the best dropped object kit for their needs
- Delivering toolbox talks on site
- Traveling to sunny Dorset for meetings
- Having fun
If you are that person, that wants a challenge, wants to change the world and wants to save lives, then apply now.
It would be great if you:
- Have B2B experience in PPE / height safety market
- Understand the key national players, both distributors and end users
- Are genuinely curious to learn about people, their goals, and safety challenges
- Are located near London
Life at Never Let Go
NLG is a young and growing team. We offer our employees the opportunity to have a real and meaningful impact on the way we do business. We hire humble, collaborative, and dynamic people, and give them opportunities to grow and succeed.
A few things you can enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Fabulous food
- A wonderful office on the UK’s south coast, just moments from the sea, a wealth of great attractions and the World Heritage Site, Isle of Purbeck