Product code: 101573
The NLG Aero Pouch™ Clear is specifically designed to retain small parts, such as nuts, bolts, screws and nails, from being accidentally dropped from height. An innovative closure system allows easy access to the contents but will automatically close in the event of a fall or if inverted.
The Aero Pouch™ Clear utilises Mega Mesh™ side panels. The front and rear panels are clear allowing even more visibility of the bag’s contents and benefits from two external D rings which are load-rated anchor points for attachment of lanyards or tools. Quick release buckles on the rear of the pouch mean that it can be easily fitted to a belt, harness or rail.
The NLG Aero Pouch™ Clear is the safest option for handling small parts on site and can become part of a complete tool tethering system when used with NLG’s Superlight Belt and tool lanyards. The reinforced clear material that the pouch is made from, allows the user to see exactly what they have inside the pouch.
- Unique self-closure valve system is always active to remove any chance of user error.
- Easy access to small parts inside as it does not need to be opened or closed.
- Dual layer Mega Mesh™ side panels gives improved drainage and ventilation.
- Reinforced Clear vinyl back and front to the pouch ensure that the contents are visible at all times.
- 2 Integrated anchor points for convenient tool lanyard attachment
- Universal fit with Quick Connect™ buckles for easy attachment to belt, harness or rail.
- Rear D Ring allows for attachment via carabiner if preferred
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked.
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Compliant
- Dimensions: 25cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)