The NLG Transit Bag is an advanced drop prevention bag designed for the oil and gas, utilities and construction industries. It has an extensive 100L capacity to transfer large items safely whenever they are being lifted or stored at height.
It features a unique Dyneema® strengthened stabilisation system for keeping the load balanced when lifting. The upper side panels of the Transit Bag can also be reduced with the twistlock carabiners to customise the capacity and improve the security and stability of the load.
Utilising a range of advanced materials, the NLG Transit Bag is exceptionally durable and has a hi-vis Mega Mesh™ lining for improved internal visibility making it suitable for the most demanding work environments.
The Transit Bag has 5 internal load-rated anchor points for convenient tool lanyard attachment. The 2 double action automatic locking carabiners on the rear of the bag allow for easy and safe securing to a rail.
– Large main compartment makes it ideal for large equipment and shared workspaces
– Features lightweight hi-vis NLG Mega Mesh™ lining for improved internal visibility
– Heavy duty drop prevention closure system ensures contents are contained
– Top rolls neatly out of the way with intelligent Velcro positioning
– Webbing reinforced structure with Dyneema® load stabilisation system
– 3 Double action automatic locking carabiners for safer securing
– 2 Twistlock carabiners for easy side panel adjustment
– 5 Integrated anchor points (5kg each) for multiple tool lanyard attachment
– Constructed from heavy duty PVC which is both UV stabilised and mildew resistant
– Structurally engineered to withstand dynamic impact forces
– Easy wipe clean coating makes light work of maintenance
– 2 drain vents built in to keep tool bag ventilated and dry
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– Load tested and third-party certified (4:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 55cm (H) x 72cm (W) x 30cm (D)
– Capacity: 100L
– D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
– Max Load: 50KG (110lbs)