With NLG’s Super Bungee Tool Lanyard stretching to over 3 metres, no one will ever be able to complain about not having enough reach! It has been developed for users of MEWPs who are using the attachment point in the platform cage or cradle itself.
The NLG Super Bungee Tool Lanyard has exceptionally low resistance to stretching ensuring a high level of comfort and user acceptance. A double action carabiner with a large gate opening guarantees ease of connection and disconnection with a gloved hand. The large webbing loop at the opposite end of the lanyard provides the widest number of options for attachment to tools of varied sizes.
Note: For fixed anchor point use only. This tool lanyard is not designed to be attached directly to the user.
– Low recoil force and extra long reach makes it ideal for elevated platform use
– Compact design reduces snagging hazards
– Double action automatic locking carabiner for safer securing
– Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
– Heavy duty wear protector sleeve provides an additional layer of structural protection
– Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
– Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: Extends 160cm to 340cm
– Max Load: 20KG (44lbs)