Aero Pouch™, XL
Product code: 101621
Featuring an innovative valve closure system, the NLG Aero Pouch™, XL is the safest way to keep small parts and fixings at your side when working at height and brings extra capacity over the standard NLG Aero Pouch™.
The NLG Aero Pouch™, XL is specifically designed to retain small parts, such as nuts, bolts, screws and nails, from being accidentally dropped from height. An innovative closure system allows easy access to the contents but will automatically close in the event of a fall or if inverted.
The Aero Pouch™, XL utilises Mega Mesh™ side panels to allow visibility of the bag’s contents and benefits from two external D rings which are load-rated anchor points for attachment of lanyards or tools. Quick release buckles on the rear of the pouch mean that it can be easily fitted to a belt, harness or rail.
The NLG Aero Pouch™, XL is the safest option for handling small parts on site and can become part of a complete tool tethering system when used with NLG’s Superlight Belt and tool lanyards.
- The NLG Aero Pouch™ has a unique self-closure valve system that is always active to remove chance of user error.
- The NLG Aero Pouch™ allows for easy access to small parts inside as it does not need to be opened or closed.
- Includes a Dual layer of Mega Mesh™ for each side panel, which gives improved visibility, drainage and ventilation.
- Includes 2 integrated anchor points for convenient tool lanyard attachment.
- Universal fit with Quick Connect™ buckles for easy attachment to belt, harness, compatible larger bags or safety rail.
- The rear D Ring allows for attachment via carabiner if preferred.
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking.
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)