360 D Ring Locking Loop Tool Tether
Product code: 101495
The NLG D Ring Locking Loop is a very versatile attachment point with a wide range of uses, from tethering individual bolts to creating load rated tether points on long-handled tools like as nips.
The NLG D Ring Locking Loop has a wide range of uses. It can be used on individual bolts that need to rotate whilst installing, from small bolts right up to facade bolts. It’s also ideal for long-handled tools, like nips, that require the rotation point further away from the tool to avoid tangling. The tried and tested D Ring Locking Loop Tether will be a valuable addition to your tool tethering equipment due to this versatility.
The clever design of the loop means that it automatically self-tightens in the event of a drop and is fixed to prevent incorrect installation. The 360° D Ring stops tangling and makes it a great attachment point for rotating tools.
– Unique self-tightening loop design constructed from strong climbing cord
– Tough plastic toggle for fast and secure cinching
– Robust, tangle-free 360° D Ring
– Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
– Dimensions: 400mm x 25mm (cord loop: 280mm)
– Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)